U-Pull-and-Pay is an environmentally friendly salvage yard currently under construction in Penn Hills Borough. Construction to include three pre-engineered metal buildings: a 17,000 square foot main building, a 6,000 square foot core crushing building, and a waste oil/tank farm structure. Work also includes extensive site utility work, asphalt paving, and an interior build-out for sales and office space.
- Full Site Development of 22 Acres
- Underground Waste Fluid Recycling System
- Standing Seam Metal Roof System
- Storm Retention Pond System including a Flat Panel Drainage System
- Site Utilities to include: Water, Gas, Electric, Phone, Cable, Sanitary, and Fire Service with Fire Hydrants