Guardian Construction is serious about safety on all job sites – for our team and yours. We take a proactive approach when it comes to OSHA compliance through our corporate safety program. The crux of the program hinges upon proactive communication between our team (both Guardian employees and any trade contractors that we might leverage) as well as you, the owner of the project and final build. Our program is intended to ensure that all job site work completed – no matter the role or tenure of the employee – is carried out safely and correctly.
Our program includes some of the following topics:
- Accident Reporting and Investigation Plan
- Corporate Safety Policies and Procedures
- Contractor Safety
- COVID/Pandemic Procedures
- Electrical Safety Plan for Construction
- Fall Protection for Construction
- Hazard Assessment
- Hazard Communication
- Housekeeping Program
- Stairways and Ladders Safety Program
- Workplace Security Plan
Other safeguards that we take to ensure job sites are as safe as possible, include:
- Proper vetting of all trade/subcontractors. That includes providing each with the Guardian Construction’s Job Site Rules prior to entering the job site.
- Weekly tool-box talks
- Weekly foreman meeting
- Random safety inspections
All of these efforts are part of Guardian Construction’s commitment to provide the safest working environment for employees, trade contractors, project personnel, and all visitors.
READY TO DISCUSS YOUR NEXT PROJECT?